This post has been dedicated in memory of Carrie Fisher….
What’s up Star Wars fans? I didn’t get a lot for Christmas, but what I did get, was absolutely awesome!
Here is a list of some of the things that I got:
- Nerf Rival Zeus
- Batteries for said Zeus
- Overwatch: origins edition
- Battlefield 1
- AND THE LEGO MILLENNIUM FALCON!!!
Now, for what you clicked on this post to see, let’s talk about the Falcon! You would never be able to guess how many pieces are in that set! There are exactly one thousand three hundred twenty-nine pieces! BAM! WHAT!? This is the biggest set I’ve ever received and I built it all by myself. When I got my Lego AT-AT, I only built part of the body, and my mom built most of the rest. The only set I ever built by myself was one of those small sets, UNTIL NOW! BUM! BUM! BUM! (pause for dramatic affect)
The minifigures in the set include:
HE SHOT FIRST!
Tell me that ain’t cute.
- Tasu Leech, the Kanjiklub ring leader
- Wait a minute, what’s Spiderman doing here?
These are some interior shots:
This is probably my favorite set, mainly because it’s the biggest set I’ve ever gotten, and I built it 100% by myself.
What’s up, readers! Today I learned how to play an awesome game called Stratego. The objective of the game is to capture the flag. The way to get there is by moving a piece forwards, backwards, and side-to-side, but never diagonal.
Now, let’s discuss who can do what. When playing the game, you’ll see there are numbers on the pieces. The lower the number is, the higher rank the piece is and the higher rank the piece is, the more dominant it is. This is why the rules state that the pieces must be facing you, otherwise your opponent can target could target a specific piece and take you down easier. Here is a list of all of the pieces:
- Bombs (x6) – Bombs will kill anything they come upon, except for miners, and they can not move. B
- Marshal (x1) – Marshals are the highest rank in the game and can only be killed by spies.#1
- General (x1) – Generals are your second in command. The only ones who can kill him is an enemy Marshal or obviously a spy.#2
- Colonels (x2) – Colonels are a force to be reckoned with. Although they’re no Marshal, they can still kick butt on the battlefield.#3
- Majors (x3) – Majors are only one step down from the Colonels. They are still good dudes to have. #4
- Captains (x4) – Captains are good for defense. Being that they’re not the strongest, but still a higher rank, they can take down most enemy attackers. #5
- Lieutenants (x4) – Lieutenants are good for getting miners into the battle and keeping them safe from enemy scouts. #6
- Sergeants (x4) – Sergeants can take down enemy miners before they can defuse your bombs.#7
- Miners (x5) – Miners are probably my favorite because they get rid of your opponent’s bombs before they can kill anyone.#8
- Scouts (x8) – Scouts are pretty much pawns. They can either be decoys to distract your enemy from where your flag is, or you can escort your scouts to the enemy flag and capture it.
- Spy (x1) – Spies are the weakest piece on the board. They only have one purpose: neutralize the enemy marshal. Being the he/she can be killed by any enemy, protect them well. The spy can only take out the marshal if he/she takes the first shot. S
- Flag (x1) – The flag is what you need to keep from your enemy and defend with your life! That might be going to far. Ah, you know what I mean!
Now get out there and try a new game! Fun guaranteed.
Need any more info? Click here to check Stratego on Wikipedia.
Want the game? Click the picture to buy on Amazon.
What’s up, readers? Thanksgiving is over, so now it’s time to start thinking about Christmas. Here are some of the things that are on MY wish list:
- The top wish on my list would be a TOTALLY AWESOME game called Overwatch. I’ve played a weekend trail of the game and I love it. You can choose between lots of different heroes, each one suited for different purposes. My favorite hero is Bastion, a 100% deadly battle bot that has decided to become one with nature. When you pick him, he’s holding a small bird on his finger.
Click on the picture to buy on Amazon. (compatible on Playstation and X-Box)
- My second have-to-have gift would be the Nerf Rival Zeus. The “Rival” is a type of Nerf gun, and the “Zeus” is a type of Rival. I’ve used a Rival Apollo that my friend owns and it is THE BEST Nerf gun I have ever used! The reason I don’t want the Apollo is because it has a VERY difficult cocking mechanism. The Zeus (I’m pretty sure) is semi-automatic. This means you can fire one round at a time without cocking the gun. This gun has a six dart capacity along with the Apollo.
Click on the picture to buy on Amazon. (comes in blue or red)
- Next, I want the Nerf Mega Centurion. I’ve never used a Centurion, but I have used Mega Cycloneshock which is a revolver. The Centurion is a sniper rifle. It has a range of up to one hundred feet! The bullets also make a cool whistling noise when fired. It has a bipod included and it’s a straight pull as opposed to a bolt action. Straight pull is when you load, you use a lever on the side that you pull back, then push forward. Although, you do not need to load the Centurion. Bolt action is where you pull up, pull back, push forward, then push down, then you’re dead because it took you so long load the gun!
Click on the picture to buy on Amazon. (totally wicked!)
Merry Christmas and Nerf or nothin’!
Any gift ideas? Feel free share through the comment box below.